What can the TRASH KNIGHT do for me?
Posted by trashknight
One of the most necessary items for the home, yet one of the most unnoticed is the trash can. We mindlessly toss a crumpled piece of paper its way, shove it haphazardly underneath our sinks and toss them around our backyards until trash night comes.
Actually, I’m only half-right. We do notice our trash cans. When they are smelly, messy and unsightly. When trash cans begin being a noticeable issue, it’s time to rethink the garbage can strategy. When buying your next trash can, why not opt for something a bit more dignified and something that will stand up to the elements, rodents and large animals. (READ: BEARS!)
Q. What can the TRASH KNIGHT do for me?
1. The rolling and towable models are an excellent mobility aid for older folks or a simple convenience for anybody who doesn’t want to make multiple trips to the curb lugging heavy trash cans. Your garbage can be taken out on ‘trash night’ (the night before your trash service comes), to avoid having to take it out before dawn on ‘trash day’ for fear of animal intrusion.
2. The TRASH KNIGHT can get your garbage cans out of the garage. Tired of that odor when you go to get in your car?
3. The TRASH KNIGHT opens your cans for you. No more prying unsanitary lids off. Taking the garbage out is now ‘touchless’. Germaphobes rejoice!
4. Reduce your trash can expense. The Rubbermaid BRUTEtm trash can is an extremely tough commercial grade product. They are expensive, but last a very long time, and the Trash Man can’t throw the lids when they are attached to the unit. In fact, my trash man likes the fact that he never has to pick up my trash so much that he has agreed to gently place my cans back in my TRASH KNIGHT rather than tossing them on the ground.
5. The TRASH KNIGHT can be used for storage of animal feed of almost any type. From rabbits to horses, one of our models can simplify feeding time and ensure varmint proof storage.
A. The TRASH KNIGHT uses the 32 gallon Rubbermaid BRUTEtm trash can for one reason- they are the best. They are not inexpensive ($30.00 each at the big box stores), but they hold up very well, which creates value in the long run. We have customers that have had the same set of cans for over ten years. They will not crack even when smashed badly. During destructive testing, we put ten gallons of water in them, froze them solid and threw them as far as we could without damage. My children have used the lids as Frisbees and were only able to damage our vehicles. Try that with an $18.00 can.
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
About trashknightMountain Metalwerks LLC is an Oakhurst, California company located in the foothills of the Sierra mountain range. Tired of picking up garbage, the owner invented The TrashKnight. The TrashKnight has successfully protected residential garbage from animal intrusion (including several black bear attempts) for almost two years.
Posted on January 3, 2012, in Farms, Feed Storage, Garbage, Home Owners Associations, Ranches, Recycling, Trash Knight, Trash Knight Uses and tagged Beer, Brooklyn, Business, Collecting, Food and Drink Related, Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Recreation, Waste container. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.