Join us at the 26th Annual Fresno Home & Garden Show!
We invite you to explore all of the fantastic possibilities featured at this year’s 26th Annual Fresno Home and Garden Show (March 2, 3, 4, 2012) – California’s premier consumer event. Top professionals from a variety of home-based industries have gathered once again, and many will be offering show specials and drastic discounts. All of this comes just in time to give your home a money-saving Spring makeover. We’ll inspire you – so dust off the cobwebs, put on your walking shoes, and join us at the Valley’s most anticipated Home Show, where fresh ideas abound!
2012 DATES & SHOW HOURS:
Friday, March 2nd
11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 3rd
10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 4th
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
General – $8.00 adults, children 12 and under FREE.
Happy Hour Friday – Friday, March 2nd ONLY – From 4 p.m. until 7 p.m., ALL attendees pay just $4.00! (Discount coupons, any and all special offers, Senior’s Day special, etc., cannot be used in conjunction with Happy Hour Friday pricing. Kids 12 and under are still free).
Senior’s Day – Friday, March 2nd ONLY – Seniors 60 and over pay $5.00 (Discount coupons, special offers, etc., cannot be used in conjunction with the Senior’s Day pricing.)
Pet Promotion – Bring in a new pet toy, item or unopened bag of pet food and you will receive HALF OFF regular admission to the show! Items donated will go to the Valley Animal Center of Fresno. (Not to be used in conjunction with any other discount).
A $2.00 Off Discount Coupon is available on this website. (Option located at the bottom-right corner of the Home and Garden home page). Just click, print and go!
PARKING: $5.00. Secure parking located off of South Chance Avenue, Kings Canyon Road and Butler Avenue (for directions and driving suggestions, see “Directions to the Fairgrounds…”).
And, might we suggest…
1) Make a List – Take some time before heading to the fairgrounds and jot down projects you’d like to tackle in 2012. Browse the EXHIBITOR LISTING on this website and decide what companies are of interest (companies are from the 2011 H&G Show. The Exhibitor List will be updated in February of 2012). Also, see what companies are offering Show Specials.
2) Don’t Just Browse – Talk to the merchants. If you are truly interested in a product or service, leave your name and phone number and ask the vendor to follow-up after the show, or pick up one of their brochures. Ask about Show Specials!
3) The Show is BIG – Come early and plan on spending the whole day; take a break at the Food Court. The show is both indoors and outdoors, so wear appropriate clothing, comfortable shoes, and enjoy the day.
4) Pick a Meeting Place – Decide on a pre-determined spot to meet just in case someone in your party gets lost. The Food Court is a good area.
5) Bring Blueprints, Plans, etc. – Sketches, blueprints, floorplans – take them all with you to the show. Many vendors are prepared to take your information and get back to you with estimates, time lines, etc.
6) Prepare to Shop – Many companies have items to purchase right at the event, so plan to shop.
7) Wheelchairs and strollers are not available to rent at the fairgrounds.
8) ATMs will be available throughout the fairgrounds.
9) Download a DISCOUNT COUPON from this website! START SAVING NOW! – OR – purchase a ticket online, beat the crowds, and get a subscription to Better Homes and Gardens! See our Home Page for details… (COUPONS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FEBRUARY 2012)
Posted on February 20, 2012, in Feed Storage, Fresno Home & Garden Show, Garbage, Home Owners Associations, Horse Feed Containers, Opossums, Prevention, Raccoons, Ranches, Recycling, Squirrels, Storage Tips, Trash Knight, Trash Knight Uses. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.