How Plastic Bags Are Made
With many cities and even states beginning to ban plastic bags, we were wondering how they were made and what makes them so impervious to decay (other than the obvious – plastic!) Here is a short video from Discovery Science Channel that shows the making of plastic bags starting from the nurdles stage.
- How-To: Make a Jump Rope From Plastic Bags (craftzine.com)
- Plastic-bag ban: Shoppers sound off (utsandiego.com)
- On Our Radar: Anya Hindmarch’s “I’m Not a Plastic Bag” (fabsugar.com)
- Art of the Plastic Bag: Furniture, Fashion and More (treehugger.com)
- Fab Flash: “I’m Not a Plastic Bag” Banned in China (fabsugar.com)
Posted on September 16, 2012, in Uncategorized and tagged Anya Hindmarch, Business, Dominica, Flexible, Industrial Goods and Services, Packaging, Plastic, Plastic bag. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.