Who Needs Trash Knight? You do!
Q. Who needs a Trash Knight™ and what can they protect?
A. The Trash Knight was originally designed in 2006 to keep animals out of residential garbage cans and facilitate easier movement to the curb for garbage service pick-up, but its applications are numerous. Any material that can be stored in a trash can to keep it away from animals or weather and/or needs to be mobile is well served by a Trash Knight. The following is a condensed list of users, uses and materials:
2) Residential and commercial protection and mobility of grounds maintenance products- seed, fertilizer, manure, etc.. Units can be configured to carry yard maintenance tools (shovels, rakes, etc.)
3) Ranch, stable and equestrian center protection/mobility of livestock feed, supplements, licks, manure, veterinary supplies, shoeing tools, fence repair, temporary fencing, etc. (distribute sweet cob and grain to the horses with a Trash Knight behind an ATV or bolt a single can unit to the chicken coop). Units can be configured to carry shovels, rakes, brushes, hoof picks, toolboxes, a single hay bale, etc..
4) Outdoor public or employee rest/break area garbage and recycling.
5) Commercial and residential marina/ boat dock garbage and recycling. Units can be mounted over the water to conserve valuable dock space.
6) Private and public country club and golf course garbage and recycling. Our mobility features allow the reorganization of storage assets when the time comes for a banquet, party or wedding.
7) Residential and commercial entertainment. Move garbage, recycling, iced drinks, keg beer, etc. for large gatherings.
8) Residential and public beach and park garbage and recycling.