- “It was a pleasure meeting with you today to look at your bear resistant garbage can system. Based on what I saw today, our route drivers will be instructed to service a customer that has one of your units out at the curb, as long as they have not made any modifications to your design. If anyone has any further questions or concerns, please feel free to give them my name and number.” General Manager for Emadco Disposal Service, Inc., Oakhurst, CA
- “Just wanted to say thanks for your innovative trash can design. In the past, I’ve had to drag trash cans up the drive way which sometimes results in them tipping over and spilling all of the garbage down the driveway. That is obviously a hassle when trying to get to work on time! Plus, we’ve had a substantial raccoon infestation which these new trash cans have FINALLY resolved. No more sneaky raccoons!!! Thanks so much for helping us take our trash out of the dark ages!!!” – Joesph & Ronda C., Oakhurst, CA
- “Plain and simple…TRASH KNIGHT WORKS!!! (I have photos!) I’ve had the Trash Knight for about 6 months now and I love it! When I wake up in the morning and look out the window, I expect to see the beautiful mountains we live near, not last night’s dinner STREWN across the driveway. Trash Knight ensures that I won’t have to pick up the scattered trash ever again! I have experienced these proven results. (Again…I have photos!!) We had Phil, the creator of Trash Knight add the tow hitch to our Trash Knight so I can tow it with our quad up to the dumpster. It is so easy! I have saved time, energy and frustration by purchasing the Trash Knight!” – Julie G., Oakhurst, CA
- “I am very pleased with my Trash Knight trash holder.” – Gardner M., Bass Lake, CA
- “I believe I have the distinction of owning the first two-barrel Trash Knight, robust vermin-resistant mobile system in the Bass Lake, California area. As a permanent resident of the mountain lake area, I have witnessed both the benefits and drawbacks of living in the area. One specific challenge lead to my decision to purchase a Trash Knight system. When placing trash out at night, there is the issue of dogs, raccoon and black bears searching for a midnight snack. Before you know it, the trash and trash cans are a mangled, shredded mess. After picking up one too many of these “messes” in the early morning hours, I took charge and purchased a Trash Knight system. The Trash Knight has served to prevent most of the vermin activity and has made it difficult for the big animals to get into the trash, thus cutting down on most clean-up activities. Also of note is the robust craftsmanship of the Trash Knight. The Trash Knight is easy to transport and store. The Trash Knight has been a good investment and I am pleased with my purchase.” – Ken D., Bass Lake, CA
Posted on November 15, 2014, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.