Category Archives: Fresno Home & Garden Show
Q. What can the TRASH KNIGHT do for me?
A. The main use of the TRASH KNIGHT has always been to keep animals out of residential garbage, but it does other things as well.
1. The rolling and towable models are an excellent mobility aid for older folks or a simple convenience for anybody who doesn’t want to make multiple trips to the curb lugging heavy trash cans. Your garbage can be taken out on ‘trash night’ (the night before your trash service comes), to avoid having to take it out before dawn on ‘trash day’ for fear of animal intrusion.
2. The TRASH KNIGHT can get your garbage cans out of the garage. Tired of that odor when you go to get in your car?
3. The TRASH KNIGHT opens your cans for you. No more prying unsanitary lids off. Taking the garbage out is now ‘touchless’. Germaphobes rejoice!
4. Reduce your trash can expense. The Rubbermaid BRUTEtm trash can is an extremely tough commercial grade product. They are expensive, but last a very long time, and the Trash Man can’t throw the lids when they are attached to the unit. In fact, my trash man likes the fact that he never has to pick up my trash so much that he has agreed to gently place my cans back in my TRASH KNIGHT rather than tossing them on the ground.
5. The TRASH KNIGHT can be used for storage of animal feed of almost any type. From rabbits to horses, one of our models can simplify feeding time and ensure varmint proof storage.
For more information about the Trash Knight garbage system, please visit www.trashknight.com.
We invite you to explore all of the fantastic possibilities featured at this year’s 26th Annual Fresno Home and Garden Show (March 2, 3, 4, 2012) – California’s premier consumer event. Top professionals from a variety of home-based industries have gathered once again, and many will be offering show specials and drastic discounts. All of this comes just in time to give your home a money-saving Spring makeover. We’ll inspire you – so dust off the cobwebs, put on your walking shoes, and join us at the Valley’s most anticipated Home Show, where fresh ideas abound!
2012 DATES & SHOW HOURS:
Friday, March 2nd
11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 3rd
10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 4th
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
General – $8.00 adults, children 12 and under FREE.
Happy Hour Friday – Friday, March 2nd ONLY – From 4 p.m. until 7 p.m., ALL attendees pay just $4.00! (Discount coupons, any and all special offers, Senior’s Day special, etc., cannot be used in conjunction with Happy Hour Friday pricing. Kids 12 and under are still free).
Senior’s Day – Friday, March 2nd ONLY – Seniors 60 and over pay $5.00 (Discount coupons, special offers, etc., cannot be used in conjunction with the Senior’s Day pricing.)
Pet Promotion – Bring in a new pet toy, item or unopened bag of pet food and you will receive HALF OFF regular admission to the show! Items donated will go to the Valley Animal Center of Fresno. (Not to be used in conjunction with any other discount).
A $2.00 Off Discount Coupon is available on this website. (Option located at the bottom-right corner of the Home and Garden home page). Just click, print and go!
PARKING: $5.00. Secure parking located off of South Chance Avenue, Kings Canyon Road and Butler Avenue (for directions and driving suggestions, see “Directions to the Fairgrounds…”).
And, might we suggest…
1) Make a List – Take some time before heading to the fairgrounds and jot down projects you’d like to tackle in 2012. Browse the EXHIBITOR LISTING on this website and decide what companies are of interest (companies are from the 2011 H&G Show. The Exhibitor List will be updated in February of 2012). Also, see what companies are offering Show Specials.
2) Don’t Just Browse – Talk to the merchants. If you are truly interested in a product or service, leave your name and phone number and ask the vendor to follow-up after the show, or pick up one of their brochures. Ask about Show Specials!
3) The Show is BIG – Come early and plan on spending the whole day; take a break at the Food Court. The show is both indoors and outdoors, so wear appropriate clothing, comfortable shoes, and enjoy the day.
4) Pick a Meeting Place – Decide on a pre-determined spot to meet just in case someone in your party gets lost. The Food Court is a good area.
5) Bring Blueprints, Plans, etc. – Sketches, blueprints, floorplans – take them all with you to the show. Many vendors are prepared to take your information and get back to you with estimates, time lines, etc.
6) Prepare to Shop – Many companies have items to purchase right at the event, so plan to shop.
7) Wheelchairs and strollers are not available to rent at the fairgrounds.
8) ATMs will be available throughout the fairgrounds.
9) Download a DISCOUNT COUPON from this website! START SAVING NOW! – OR – purchase a ticket online, beat the crowds, and get a subscription to Better Homes and Gardens! See our Home Page for details… (COUPONS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FEBRUARY 2012)